<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22290491?origin\x3dhttp://fadedmem0riies-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

22.10.07;
I went out with my SFL girls except Hazel on th 20th t bugissss! We had loads of fun & we all really enjoyed ourselves. We meet at Bukit Gombak & we went t bugis le, Vivien & Xuanhui pei me go buy my T-shirts & we went smoking. After that, we went t eat in a restaurant! That restaurant's foodwas expensive! Haha, me & Vivien ate but Xuanhui didn't. After that,we went smoking again! Heavy smokers uhs? Haha. Than we go bugis street walk walk while we're squeezing into th crowds in bugis street! Lols. I've bought belt & a cardigan that I'm aiming for very long! Haha, black & white ders! So nicee lors, but some peeps will feel that it's like, ZEBRA! But it's not luhs! Haha. We went smoking again & we "bought" some things we like! We went home after that, I also met my bf in my house, he ton at my house & i told him what happened in bugis, Haha. That day was a fun & enjoyable day, although I quarrelled with him few times cause of somethings. Yesterday, I stayed at home till 5p.m & went out t Bukit Batok t meet regina & caitao t play pool, we went t Beauty World & play, but he was busy working! & I've never met him for a day! Imagine how I'm missing him. Hais. But nevermind luhs, used t it le. He also explained t me why he never meet me, so I forgave him luhs. That's how days are passed! I will be updating asap if I'm free! Takecare all! Enjoy your day :D


{{ 1:16:00 AM -
The forever memories we have.






SeCRETS

Follow the notes upon the journey
At the first sight marks one's destiny
Upon the voyage come to an end
Return lies within hasty keys

Shout-outs!



The Lady

TohShiHui
Attached!
HillgroveSecondarySchool
officially14
SFL'loveees :D

Link-ed!

Friendster
Email: lurvin_you@hotmail.com
Blog views

Beloved Ones

My Hubby ! <3
My SFL girls :D
All my GANS (:

Cravings

Forever Love with him! :D
Sisters For Life! :D
Same class with him next year! (:
New Handphone!
Cardigans! :D
Skinnys! (:
Chanel Foundation, Dior bag
Mango Tee! <3

The Memories

October 2007
November 2007

The Escapes

Angelia
Shadow Wind
Vivien Laogonggg
ShiXian
Vevian

Credits

Designer : purplekisses-
Blog views:Hits counters
Brushes: Random sites